Yep, it’s November and you really need to relax.
1) Book a vacation – a week in the sun always helps.
2) Get a massage.
3) Paint something – whether it’s your wall or a glass work, it’s something concrete.
4) Sing! It’s time to tune in on the Christmas channels.
5) Take a day off from work and spend it as a tourist in your home town. Go to a natural history museum or daytime movies.
6) Explore something new: it might be jewel therapy or biochemistry, be open-minded.
7) Celebrate! Bake a cake and light some candles. Make it a carpet picnic and have a glass of bubbly.
8) Do something you did as a child: get wet outside, build a “cottage” inside, lick the topping off from colourful cookies, prepare some “chocolate” out of cocoa powder and a dash of milk. Rent cartoon dvds and spend a day in pajamas.
10) Pick a happening and see whoever accepts your Facebook status invitation first.